Tips & Tricks
Casino Online Online Casinos
Craps is a game of chance and is played on a large sunken table with a pair
of dice that are thrown by the Shooter.
The objective is to bet whether the Shooter will roll a winning combination.
Click Here for the Craps Payout Schedule
Click Here for Craps Bet Types
A game of Craps can consist of two distinct phases, the Coming Out
phase and the Point phase.
In the Coming Out phase, the objective is to roll a seven or
an eleven, while betting on the Pass Line. If you roll four,
five, six, eight, nine or ten instead, a Point is established.
In the Point phase of the game, the objective is to roll the
same number as the Point, before you roll a seven.
In both phases of the game, you can place various side bets.
To play a game of Craps, do the following:
- Click the Increase (+) or Decrease (-)
button to select the chip size you want to bet.
- Left-Click the bet position on the table to place your Pass Line
bet. A chip is placed on the bet position.
- To increase your bet, do the following:
o Left-click the center betting circle selected again.
- To reduce or remove a bet, do the following:
Right-click the bet you want to reduce or remove.
- Click the Roll button. The dice are rolled on to the
table. Depending on the number rolled, you either:
- Win on the Come-out Roll
You are paid according to the Payout Table.
- Establish a Point
Click Roll again, to try and make the Point.
- If you match the point, the win amount is displayed in the Win box.
- If you roll a 7, you lose and the game is over. You can start the
Come-Out phase again.
Click Here for Craps Terminology